[tex-live] tldev -> 2008

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Aug 14 16:45:53 CEST 2008

I've moved the network location for TL packages from .../tldev to
.../2008.  tldev is gone from tug.org.  CTAN is starting the updates,
but it will doubtless take a couple days for all the mirrors to sync up.

This doesn't mean we're quite frozen, but we are getting pretty chilly :).
All the TL doc translations have been updated, and all the binaries
have been updated.  We shouldn't make anything more than really simple
changes at this point.

I'll let the regular updates happen for another night or two and get any
final package updates.  Then Manfred can put together the final DVD
image for burning ...

karl