[tex-live] Perltk-zh.pl in tl2008 has been finished in both simplified and traditional chinese.

Philip TAYLOR (Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sat Aug 9 12:39:28 CEST 2008

hongyi.zhao at gmail.com wrote:

> A quick search with google give me the following results:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghainese
>
> I myself don't have any experience and knowledge in Shanghainese,
> sorry for this thing.

OK, I think we're getting on pretty murky ground here :
Shanghainese, not being based on Zhongwen at all,
will not appear as "ZH-<anything>" but rather
(from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-2:CN)
as CN-31.  Given that there are about another
forty or so Chinese languages, each with its
own CN-xx code, I think we have reached a level
of granularity that we don't want to investigate !

** Phil.