[tex-live] Problems with including eps files

Qiao L.F qiao.l.f at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 17:55:30 CEST 2008

I just made a mistake, the characters "ln" did display, I did not recognized
it, because
the character "ln" displayed in a much bigger size than which was expected,
and the top about
20 percents was cut off.

Here is another problem, the figure file displayed in different ways when I
deleted and did not delete the line "\chapter{test}" in the file "main.tex".

When I delete the line "\chapter{test}"  in the "main.tex", the pdf file
show characters "ln" in a smaller size, this should the the right one.But
when i use the line "\chapter{test}" in the "main.tex",  the characters
"ln"  are showed in a much bigger size,  I  think  it is  the same font
size  used by  command  " \chapter", and this is abnormal.

The systems and pdf readers I used are:
Windows XP, texlive installed use texlive2007-live-20070212.iso with full
scheme, Adobe Reader 8;
Ubuntu 7.10(Gust Gibson), texlive in the official repositories, evince
2.20.1.
both get the same results.

I have checked the list archives, and could not find some hints.The
attachment are
the files I used for the testing.

Thanks for the reply.

Qiao LF