[tex-live] mkjobtexmf addition

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Sep 5 12:15:49 CEST 2007

Hi all, hi Karl,

I have added (rev. 4883) mkjobtexmf from CTAN to the source/utils/
directory. Furthermore I have created a Makefile.in and configure.in
(copies from utils/ps2eps with adaptions), and generated a configure.

With this the Build scripts succeeds and the perl script is installed.

If we DON'T WANT this in texlive (I would like to have it) please revert
the change.

QUESTIONS FOR HELP:
I have not the faintest idea of auto*, so the configure.in and
Makefile.in are probably rubbish. Can someone with more knowledge check
this, they are very short!

One particular problem (is it really a problem?) is that the man page is
installed into inst/share/man/man1 (like the ones from bbox.1 and
ps2eps.1), how should this be changed?

Best wishes

Norbert

YONDER BOGINE (n.)
The kind of restaurant advertised as 'just three minutes from this
cinema' which clearly nobody ever goes to and, even if they had ever
contemplated it, have certainly changed their mind since seeing the
advert.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff