[tex-live] [VAC] 2007-09-07 to 2007-09-23: Mountain guide exams

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Tue Sep 4 22:46:31 CEST 2007

Hi all!

I am leaving for the first part of my mountain guide examinations,
Chamonix, France; Frankenjura, Germany; Dolomites, Italy.

For all the Debian TeX stuff:     debian-tex-maint at lists.debian.org
For all the TeX Live stuff:       tex-live at tug.org
For all the other computer stuff: please.wait at until.I.am.back

Best wishes

Norbert

SWANAGE (pl.n.)
Swanage is the series of diversionary tactics used when trying to
cover up the existence of a glossop (q.v.) and may include (a)
uttering a high-pitched laugh and pointing out of the window (NB. this
doesn't work more that twice); (b) sneezing as loudly as possible and
wiping the glossop off the table in the same movement as whipping out
your handkerchief; (c) saying 'Christ! I seen to have dropped some
shit on your table' (very unwise); (d) saying 'Christ, who did that?'
(better) (e) pressing your elbow on the glossop itself and working
your arms slowly to the edge of the table; (f) leaving the glossop
where it is but moving a plate over it and putting up with sitting at
an uncomfortable angle the rest of the meal; or, if the glossop is in
too exposed a position, (g) leaving it there unremarked except for the
occasional humorous glance.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff

To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-tex-maint-request at lists.debian.org