[tex-live] czhyphen.tex missing on CTAN

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Oct 30 11:01:52 CET 2007

Werner LEMBERG <wl at gnu.org> wrote:

> > get petr olsak to tell me to split them out (and which files --
> > there are two for each language, at least) and i will.
>
> Not necessary.  The files are
>
>   czhyphen.tex
>   czhyphen.ex
>   skhyphen.tex
>   skhyphen.ex

i don't believe we would be safe from criticism (from petr) if we
simply took stuff from one of his indeterminately-licensed bundles and
put it elsewhere (even given that the files themselves are gpl).

find somewhere the original authors have put them, and i'll be happy to
"mirror" them into ctan, but i won't take them from petr's bundle
without his say so.

robin