[tex-live] The suggestions (from tex-d-l)

Atsuhito Kohda kohda at pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp
Fri May 25 12:21:45 CEST 2007

On Thu, 24 May 2007 14:01:49 +0200, Frank Küster wrote:

> > SUSE 10.2 has one. But debian 3.1 hasn't. Is 4.0 the first LSB-compliant debian?
>
> My Debian system doesn't have a lsb_release.

Only FYI.  A changelog file of base-files in Ubunts;

base-files (4ubuntu1) feisty; urgency=low

  * Resynchronise with Debian. Remaining changes:
    - Branding changes.
    - Add /etc/lsb-release file.
 -- Colin Watson <cjwatson at ubuntu.com>  Wed, 20 Dec 2006 15:54:41 +0000

and the current version is (4ubuntu2) so I can't see any
particular meaning of missing /etc/lsb-release in Debian.

Regards,		      2007-5-25(Fri)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima