[tex-live] The suggestions (from tex-d-l) (Re: Comment on Re: TeXLive-CD/DVD (Installation))

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed May 23 15:21:00 CEST 2007

Hi Oliver!

On Mit, 23 Mai 2007, Oliver Bandel wrote:
> I didn't knew there are Debian-packages.

Well, then now you know. TL 2005 is in Debian/stable, and we have TL2007
in unstable currently, fixing bugs.

> DVD is the way. That there are debian packages I didn't knew.

There was enough traffic on this list about this.

Then there is the web site, linked from the main texlive page
	http://www.tug.org/texlive
	http://www.tug.org/texlive/debian.html

> What's about other Linux-distributions?

People are working on this.

> OK, I think it's time to have a look at subversion.

Yes yes yes. I told you already.

> I didn't used it so far. So... a lot more to learn.

no, just
	svn co ....
as I send you, then read through the files/docs.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>                    Università di Siena