[tex-live] TeXLive-CD/DVD (Installation)

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed May 23 07:28:25 CEST 2007

Hi Oliver,

> Where to find them?

Before asking all this you might check out the texlive-svn and take a
look at the file there ... see
	http://www.tug.org/texlive/svn/

> When the user selectes/deselects packages,
> what will then be done during the installation process?

Read the install-tl.sh, we cannot explain everything here, it is all
there in the install script.

> Where are these lists?

in svn: trunk/Master/texmf/lists/

> I did not found an information about the file-selection.
>
> Can you explain it?

There is no documentation but the installer ;-)

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>                    Università di Siena