[tex-live] compact latex samples?

Thanh Han The hanthethanh at gmail.com
Sat May 19 10:43:25 CEST 2007

Hi,

[I think texhax is a better place to ask this question, but
please excuse my laziness]

I am looking for some compact latex samples, to server as
quick-start-by-examples for new latex users. What I have in
mind is something similar small2e.tex and sample2e.tex
(those come with standard latex), but covers more common
topics in latex. On the other hand it should not be too
lengthy so it doesn't draw back newbies from giving it a
try. My intention is to collect and then translate those
documents to Vietnamese, and include them to the vntex
package.

Any hint please?

Thanks,
Thanh