[tex-live] Running Live - no access to C drive

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sat Mar 31 02:40:42 CEST 2007

  > On Thu, Mar 15, 2007 at 01:05:19PM +0100, Siep Kroonenberg wrote:

  > Here is the script in-line:

  > ' Prepare a Windows system for running TeX Live from dvd.  '
  > [...]

Hi Siep,
I think that your script is very useful, though I looked into it
quite briefly, and I'm not familiar with VBS anyway.

Do you indend to put the script into TL-2008?  If yes, it should
contain a copyright note.

The version number of ghostscript appears in the program.  Maybe
it's better to define a variable "gs_version" at the top of the file.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25