[tex-live] hosting inst image

Philip & Le Khanh Philip-and-LeKhanh at Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org
Fri Mar 2 22:45:57 CET 2007

Don't really understand MD5s, but is there any benefit
in listing what BT terms the "Infohash", which I suspect
is BTs way of determining (a) authenticity, and
(b) completeness ?  If so, for .inst, the value is

	081c74403c5fe795593af8026f44a7c03c174e04

E&OE (I had to type it in by hand ...).
--------