[tex-live] Non-free parts within TeXLive 2007

John R. Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu Jun 28 13:27:35 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 15 May 2007 16:45, Karl Berry wrote:
>     mreadme seems (to me) to say that documentation is available in
> the tex collection, but that it's subject to a licence that means
> it shouldn't be in the tex collection.

Does this apply only to the Context documentation as furnished? Could
a true GPLed set of documentation be written that did not plagarize
the regular documentation? (This would be difficult.)

BTW the Context macros also contain copyright notices. Hans Hagen will
have to explain what his intentions are with these notices. Perhaps
they exist only to prvent someone else from copyrighting them.

--
John Culleton
ATTN Publishers/authors: