[tex-live] License of CSfonts

Frank Küster frank at kuesterei.ch
Thu Jun 21 13:22:48 CEST 2007

Hi Petr,

while reading ftp://math.feld.cvut.cz/pub/cstex/license.eng I found that
the "implementation of CSfont in Type1 format" is under the same license
as the Bakoma fonts, and it says that they are in a file
CSTEX:/web2c/cspdftexlib.tar.gz.  However, I cannot find this file,
instead there is
ftp://math.feld.cvut.cz/pub/cstex/web2c/csfonts-t1.tar.gz.

Is it right that the fonts in this file, csfonts-t1.tar.gz, are those
under the Bakoma License?

Regards, Frank

P.S. Any chance that you upload csplain with a new license soon?
--
Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX/TeXLive)