[tex-live] building binaries for FreeBSD-STABLE amd64

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Jul 27 00:45:12 CEST 2007

    Is there a document somewhere that summarizes your build and packaging
    system?  I've found the subversion repository, if/when I check out the
    tree is there a good starting place there?

Build/source/README.

Barring the DESTDIR gotchas Edd mentioned, it should pretty much work
just to run the "Build" script there.

Um, the result of the Build is a bunch of binaries, not a working tree.
You also have to pull the Master tree and put the binaries in place
(bin/i386-freebsd or whatever).  I guess I should explain this in the
file.

Happy compiling,
Karl