[tex-live] dvipdfmx: update to current version?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Jul 14 00:22:20 CEST 2007

Hi Joachim,

    Is there a TL maintainer for that package?

Not specifically.  I mean, I update it before we build binaries, like I
do all the programs.  Help in this regard would be *most* welcome.

    If yes, what are the plans for updating?

I typically don't bother to import new versions of "external" programs
until we are building binaries and moving towards a release.  Life is
too short.

    If no, shall I update it?

If it's useful to you, please do.

   (Keeping the TL changes, of course.)

Actually, what I really want is to send the configure changes in a form
that ChoF and Shirata (upstream maintainers) can apply to their sources.
They are amenable to anything reasonable.  I tried to do this, but as I
recall, I ran out of time before completely succeeding.

There are no (intentional) "real" changes, just configure craziness.

Thanks,
Karl