[tex-live] dates

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Mon Jan 22 22:55:22 CET 2007

On 20 Jan 2007, at 11:38 pm, Karl Berry wrote:

> I'll plan on stopping package updates and
> the auto-updating tomorrow (Sunday), and after that we should only
> update in response to critical bugs or documentation-only.

Bruno Voisin just pointed out that basic XeTeX documentation (such as
it is) was not present in TL, so I have added a couple of documents
(in source and pdf form) in texmf-dist/doc/xetex.

Hope that's OK; is this the appropriate place for them? If not,
please move them or tell me where you'd prefer them to go. And do you
need to do anything to add these to a package, or does it happen
automagically?

Thanks,

JK