[tex-live] Bad .cfg files in TeX source tree?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Jan 19 02:31:41 CET 2007

    * Attached: graphics.cfg, color.cfg

I installed them (updating the versions in texmf/tex/latex/config),
thanks very much.  So we hand-maintain these .cfg's as part of TL, huh?

    * hyperref: Update this night

Ok.  BTW, how about changing the default in hyperref to dvips so we
wouldn't need hyperref.cfg?  Does it do any good to default to
"hypertex"?  (If that is indeed the case.)

    * geometry and crop need updating.

./texmf-dist/tex/latex/geometry/geometry.cfg is an effectively-empty
file.  I've updated the geometry pkg in TL so that geometry.cfg does not
end up in the runtime.

I'm out of time, so I'll have to look at crop and any others tomorrow.
We need Jonathan's input on the xetex files.

Thanks much,
Karl