[tex-live] time for another binary build?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Jan 17 23:40:00 CET 2007

    But I'm not sure exactly how close we are to
    freezing the DVD contents

I'm not either.  I haven't heard back from Manfred or Klaus, whom I know
are quite busy this week.  I was kind of thinking as next Monday (Jan 22)
as the day for the final images.  I don't know of any large outstanding
issues.  I doubt all the builders can come through in a couple of days,
even assuming there are no problems.

So, I guess my question is, how important is it for users?  Unless it
will make an important difference, my strong inclination is too wait.

Thanks,