[tex-live] font map files?

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Sun Jan 14 00:20:00 CET 2007

Hi again,

Frank Küster wrote:
> Taco Hoekwater <taco at elvenkind.com> wrote:
>
>>How updmap is still capable of constructing a valid dvipdfm.map
>>without there being source files below fonts/map/dvipdfm.map
>>is not clear to me, but I assume there is another source somewhere.
>
> It's sed "magic", and "a very ugly hack":

Unless overnight someone comes up with a compelling reason for
me not to, I intend to seed fonts/map/dvipdfm/context/ with a
few dozen extra map files in the morning (all mechanically
derived from their dvips counterparts).

This will fix context's dvipdfmx support quickly, as well as
keep the new files confined within the context package so that
changes can be made easily if the need arises (next year).

Best,
Taco