[tex-live] engine subdir of web2c

Peter Münster pm at deltadore.com
Fri Jan 12 11:26:22 CET 2007

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007, Peter Münster wrote:

> one last wish: just to avoid formats at two places, it would be nice, if
> texexec and fmtutil put them in the same texmf-tree (today: texmf-var for
> fmtutil and texmf-config for texexec).

It seems, that the logic of texexec is right, it puts the formats into
$TEXFORMATS
But fmtutil-sys puts them into $TEXMFSYSVAR

After running "texexec --make", I have ConTeXt formats in $TEXMFSYSCONFIG
and in $TEXMFSYSVAR and luckily, $TEXMFSYSCONFIG will be searched first, so
there is no real problem

Cheers, Peter

--
http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/