[tex-live] TL2007 inst

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 27 13:53:48 CET 2007

Petr Sojka <sojka at fi.muni.cz> wrote:

> I may put it on ftp.cstug.cz/pub/tex/local/TL2007/
> (I am just downloading ftp://tug.org/texlive/Images/* there).
> Site is on the academic backbone, I hope no problems should appear.
> Where is the image to download?

beware: i've explicitly said "no" to this, on the grounds of traffic
impact.  so that's two sites (cam.ctan.org, tug.org), both also on
academic backbones, who have declined to hold this image.

on present progress, the existence of the new texlive will have
increased my monthly traffic totals by at least a factor of 2, probably
more.

robin