[tex-live] cjhebrew.sty out of date in texlivetest2007-live-20070212.iso

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Feb 15 02:03:07 CET 2007

Hi David,

        texmf-dist/tex/latex/cjhebrew/cjhebrew.sty

Thanks, I'll put it on the list ... for next time :).

    Any word when the image will be finalized, by the way?

It appears that what is there now is in fact final.  No more critical
bugs have come to light and Klaus and Manfred are well into the
production process.  I will probably wait another day or two before
renaming it and making it the official release, though, just in case.

Thanks,
Karl