[tex-live] rebuild

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Feb 9 00:17:03 CET 2007

Staszek requested one more rebuild to get more bug fixes in tlpmgui, and
Manfred said it won't impact unduly, so I've started that.  (I also
updated hyperref to 6.75r since we were doing it.)  Maybe this will be
the last one, who knows.

As for waiting to test on Vista: it doesn't make sense to me for several
reasons, but the final decision belongs to Klaus and Manfred, since they
are coordinating the physical production.  My guess is that they will
want to have the discs at the Dante meeting.

Best,
Karl