[tex-live] final (?) rebuild starting

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Feb 6 23:40:22 CET 2007

All the binary architectures have now been updated to pdftex 1.40.3,
which fixed an important bug relating to using truetype and type1 fonts
in the same document.  Thanks to the pdftex developers for finding and
fixing the bug so quickly, and the binary builders for rebuilding yet
again at the last moment.

There aren't any critical issues left that I know of, so I am starting
another build now.  It should be at ftp://tug.org/texlive/Images/test in
an hour or so.  Barring some other horrible breakage coming to light,
this will be the final image for the TeX Live 2007 release.

Thanks,
Karl