[tex-live] obsolete Latin hyphenation files

Pablo Rodriguez ousia at gmx.net
Sat Aug 25 23:39:23 CEST 2007

Hi there,

[I'm not subscribed to the list.]

I have discovered just accidentally that the Latin hyphenation and
definition files (lahyph.tex and latin.ldf) contained in the SVN
repository are older than the ones contained in CTAN.

I don't know whether other related files should be updated also, but
hyphenation patterns for Latin show be updated to avoid wrong
hyphenations and the definition file should also be updated to avoid
some errors.

BTW, I don't know how the SVN repository is updated: only for bugfixes,
for any new release on CTAN or only with programs? I wonder because I'm
using a SVN version that includes a devel version of XeTeX (but maybe
the devel code is placed in TeXLive SVN repository).

Thanks for your excellent work,

Pablo