[tex-live] Runtime limitations on open files?

Philip TAYLOR Philip-and-LeKhanh at Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org
Sun Aug 19 10:54:27 CEST 2007

Martin, it was your "rant" [1] (Hans's terminilogy) that triggered
this debate; you are the last person to be in a position to
ask the rest of us to cease.  Some interesting things have
already emerged, and others may yet so do.  I would also point
out that unlike many earlier "religious wars", this one
is actually being conducted with a degreee of civility and
mutual respect.

** Phil.
--------