[tex-live] [texsupport] Re: Installing TeXLive paralle on Win32 and Linux

Paweł Jackowski P.Jackowski at gust.org.pl
Fri Aug 17 08:15:55 CEST 2007

Hi,

[...]
> is xcopy invoked by texlive-setup? its idle too ...

Yes.

> hope installation will finsih until tomorrow ...

I doubt, if it hasn't been finished after, say, 30 minutes. DVD
installation is slow (know issue) but not that slow -- I guess it hangs
for some reason. I suspect Vista executive data protection or so...
Sorry, I have completely no expirience with that os, have never run TL
installer on it .( I'd start from checking how tlpm.exe cmdline tool
also hangs or it happens if running tlpmgui.exe

--
Pawe/l Jackowski
P.Jackowski at gust.org.pl