[tex-live] TeX-Live installer fundamentally flawed for TeX Live 2005 ?

Tomasz Łuczak tlu at technodat.com.pl
Tue Sep 19 21:21:26 CEST 2006

I forgot to send carbon copy to tex-live list :-(

Philip TAYLOR wrote:

> On attempting to install TeX Live 2005 from
> the TeX Live 2005 Inst CD (Lehmanns/dante e.V./TUG),
> I find it impossible (having selected "Scheme: full")
> to deselect my non-required languages, since every
> time I move the mouse after clicking on the "Select"
> button of the "Language collections" option, the
> "Languages" pop-up disappears :-(((

Window Languages appeared but under main window.
Move main window, you be able see hidden window.
You can download latest release tlpmgui without this annoyances from
ftp://ftp.gust.org.pl/pub/Projekty/tlpmgui
You need all files and folders and next run tlpmgui-1.xy.exe

Regards
Tomasz
--
  Tomasz Łuczak

 TECHNODAT Sp. z o.o.            tel +48 32 2382337
 ul. Kościuszki 1c               tel +48 32 3314484
 44-100 Gliwice, PL              mob +48 602 524713
 http://www.technodat.com.pl     http://www.emrm.pl