[tex-live] Strange license of ukhyphen

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri May 26 01:10:03 CEST 2006

> What annoys me is that Phil Taylor has not much moral
> right over this stuff anyway. The material came from Oxford
> University Press back in the stone age, and Phil somehow
> became its "owner" after Dominik lost interest. It was actually
> outrageous of Phil to impose these utterly nonsenical
> conditions
>
> :-}

actually i had dominik's agreement to applying lppl to the file, but
he then went and asked phil.  when dominik told me what he had done, i
knew we were in for the long haul ... and ultimately i failed -- only
karl's superior supplies of energy (and authority, i suppose) wrung
what we now have out of phil.

robin