[tex-live] Build/source/reautoconf.texk problem?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun May 21 23:53:05 CEST 2006

    It looks as if I should run reautoconf.texk from the Build/source

Yes, I believe that was an artifact of my removing the TeX/ directory
level.  reautoconf.texk should probably just replace reautoconf.

    By removing dvipng from line 96 of reautoconf.texk, so that it runs
    autoconf-2.13 instead

I have some notes indicating that I had to do the same last year, and
never had time to figure out why.  AM_MAINTAINER_MODE is a standard part
of Automake and always has been; I didn't delve into what was really
happening that made it fail.  Maybe this year ...

thanks,
karl