[tex-live] Perl for Windows

Zdenek Wagner wagner at cesnet.cz
Wed Jun 21 16:57:19 CEST 2006

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 gnwiii at gmail.com wrote:

> Total numbers aren't that useful when the community is fragmented.
> It would be better to ask if there are significant numbers of Win32
> users for whom MikTeX isn't suitable.  Certainly I have read of
> problems with context in the past.

There is another article, Josef Polách: Anketa uživatelů TeXu, in
http://bulletin.cstug.cz/bul20033-4.shtml (Czech language) which covers
other topics, e.g. how the users came to TeX, from where they learned TeX,
what kind of problems they had (or have) and what they are missing in TeX.
It might be interesting to make a similar questionnare filled in by a
larger community.

Zdenek Wagner
e-mail: wagner at cesnet.cz

see also http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/wagner/