[tex-live] Proposal for collection reorganization

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Jun 7 01:22:03 CEST 2006

    karl> In particular it does seem
    > right for collection-context to depend on something that includes a
    > bunch of latex packages.

    Ok, I see the point. If someone only want context, he still needs this
    packages, but not the full latex bunch.

That would make sense, but I left the crucial "not" out of my sentence:
it does *not* seem right for context to depend ...

I don't know what to do with it right now.

    Well, what are the less far-reaching ones? Send me an answer to the
    original proposal with your oks for what you think is ok, and I will do
    it, no need to do it yourself

Ok, thanks.  I will reply again in a bit.

    (it is only editing of the collection-* tpms, or?)

As far as which packages go in which collection, yes, that is all.

Thanks,