[tex-live] teTeX: no next release

Frank Küster frank at kuesterei.ch
Thu Jun 1 09:38:24 CEST 2006

karl at freefriends.org (Karl Berry) wrote:

>     But you won't remove GFDL'ed documentes, will you?
>
> No, since apparently Sebastian is not exercising his superpowers :), my
> previous decision stands: TL will follow FSF in this, not Debian.  Sorry.

No need to apologize.  I personally think that the GFDL is a really bad
license, but removing stuff licensed under it is primarily a political
decision.  I agree with the decision made by Debian, but I have no
problem if other people don't take similar steps.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX)