[Devnag-general] Re: [tex-live] Directory structure

Anshuman Pandey apandey at u.washington.edu
Thu Jan 19 20:43:38 CET 2006

Thank you Zdenek and Karl for your work on getting the devnag package into

Can we somehow specify 'velthuis' in the directory structure? I
requested such a change a while ago in CTAN so that the devnag package now
resides under 'language/devanagari/velthuis/'. I requested this with the
intent of eventually moving the wikner package from 'sanskrit' to
'devanagari'. This existing taxonomy is a bit confusing.

Also, can we use 'devanagari' instead of 'devanagr', or are we still
restricting filename lengths to eight characters?