[tex-live] kpathsea and gsftopk problem

Ruben Prins ruben_prins at planet.nl
Fri Feb 3 23:59:26 CET 2006

I agree, it's gotten a lot better. And it feels a lot faster too. Or maybe
that's just my new computer.

I'll take the hint and switch to PDF. Heck, maybe I'll switch to Context
too. No promises though. Still, the competition just isn't really getting
past the expl3 phase or years now, while Context's just buzzing with life.
But I digress.

Anyway, maybe it's time. Thanks for Windvi while it lasted, Fabrice! And
thanks to everyone for the parts of TeXLive that are working.

There's a whole weekend waiting for overfull \hboxes: off to play!
Ruben