[tex-live] Fwd: Polish TexLive Stuff

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Fri Dec 15 20:26:28 CET 2006

On Fre, 15 Dez 2006, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
>  1. the Poles yield, and call "mex" something like "polishtex"
>  2. Matlab yields (when did it add "mex" to its repertoire?)
>  3. the texlive-lang-polish package is marked as being in conflict with
> Matlab

3. is what is currently happening in Debian and thus also in Ubuntu.
But this is not the real solution,
because what if some polish mat lab wants to use polish and matlab, and
this is a problem not only for Debian/Ubuntu, but in general.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>                    Università di Siena
EPWORTH (n.)
The precise value of the usefulness of epping (q.v.) it is a
little-known fact than an earlier draft of the final line of the film
Gone with the Wind had Clark Gable saying 'Frankly my dear, i don't
give an epworth', the line being eventually changed on the grounds
that it might not be understood in Cleveland.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff