[tex-live] InstallJammer

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sat Apr 22 02:18:12 CEST 2006

  > Welcome to the home of InstallJammer on the web.  InstallJammer is
  > a multiplatform GUI installer designed to be completely
  > cross-platform and function on Windows and most all versions of
  > UNIX with eventual support for Mac OS X.

Maybe a nice feature for Windows users who never care about what they
do.

I do not accept binary installers because I can't see what they do
before I execute them.

And I'm not always at home when I install new software on my computer
at home.  An installer which requires X11 is not very useful at all.

Hence I'm quite happy that Frank Küster told us that the licence is
inappropriate.

Rolf, thank you for the information though.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25