[tex-live] TL2003+XEmacs/Win -->TL2005

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Thu Apr 6 01:27:33 CEST 2006

On Wed, 5 Apr 2006, Peter Flynn wrote:

> I had a call from a user who has TL2003 on Windows with XEmacs and wants
> to upgrade to TL2005. Is XEmacs for Windows included in the TL2005 DVD?
> If not, can he selectively delete his TL2003 installation except for the
> XEmacs, and expect it to work with TL2005?

Unfortunatelly, xemacs is not included in TL2005. I think that he can
install TL2005 and then unzip
xemacs.zip
xemacs-win32.zip
in the root of the installation (say c:\texlive2005\)
Both files, somehow more fresh than in TL2003, can be found on:
ftp://ftp.dante.de/pub/tex/systems/win32/fptex/0.7/support/

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl