[tex-live] preliminary test image for TeX Live 2005

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Sep 10 00:58:20 CEST 2005

    namely, shall we delete pdfopen/pdfclose (in addition to i386-darwin
    and powerpc-darwin) from: alpha-linux, i386-freebsd, sparc-linux?

They may be useless, but it is extra trouble to delete them.  I don't
want to bother changing the build process.

Anyway, couldn't an alpha-linux pdfopen (in theory) be used to control
an acroread running on a (say) i386-linux server?  Ok, it's not a likely
scenario, but that's what X is all about ...

thanks,