[tex-live] Two fixes

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Sep 7 20:36:28 CEST 2005

    The mk4ht script was rather broken (missing "s and , and extra "). It
    would not even perl compile. And this has been so at least since May. I
    fixed it by hand but maybe checking for the latest TeX4ht might be a

I updated tex4ht yesterday, from Eitan's latest release (dated September
4th or so).  He apparently has not updated mk4ht since February.  So can
you send Eitan the fixes you made?

(I don't quite understand how this can be, as it seems the program
should be completely unusable with those syntax errors, but so it goes ...)

thanks,