[tex-live] new LM fonts v.0.99.1...

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Thu Sep 1 04:00:07 CEST 2005

... are already on p4 (and also uploaded on CTAN).

Most important recent changes:
1. There is 12 fonts more, mainly tt light (tl), light condensed (tlc)
   and dark (tk)
      lmtk10,  lmtko10
      lmtl10,  lmtlo10
      lmtlc10, lmtlco10
      lmvtk10, lmvtko10
      lmvtl10, lmvtlo10
    plus two fonts apparently missing their oblique counterpart:
      lmro17
      lmtcso10

2. Experimentally, we included proportional digits, but their
   metrics almost surely will be chaned.

3. Apart from Knuthian asymmetric double quotes we introduced double quotes
   without extra space at the sidebearings. The old quotes will be used only
   in substitutions. Here also metrics may need an adjustment, namely,
   kerning pairs.

4. A few new glyph were added, a few glyphs were corrected.

5. Internal PostScript names of the fonts were uniformized (it has
   something to do with the grouping of OTF files into families).

Kind regards,

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl