[tex-live] dansk.mbs

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Sat Oct 29 13:40:04 CEST 2005

Admittedly I know this might not be the correct place but...

There is a small but critical typo in the file dansk.mbs.

The work 'string' appears three times, two as \string and one as just
'string'. The just 'string' should be changed to \string. Otherwise the
'dansk' setup for custombib will not work.

I have written to the author about 6 months ago, I think he fixed it but I
haven't seen any uploads to CTAN about it.

Maybe be sent it to Patrick Daly, and he didn't send it further.

Should I have the author (another Dane) submit the dansk.mbs file directly
to CTAN such that this error will be eliminated in the next version of TeX
Live?

/daleif

``You cannot help men permanently by doing for them
what they could and should do for themselves. ''
  -- Abraham Lincoln