[tex-live] Re: TL final revision?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Oct 27 16:18:50 CEST 2005

On Don, 27 Okt 2005, Karl Berry wrote:
>     Please tell me/us the final revision of perforce used for pressing the
>     TeXlive 2005 CD/DVDs. I need this for the Debian build stuff, thanks.
>
> If you mean the final change, it's unknown.  We aren't done yet.
> Doc translations still to come, etc.

I mean, the final change, when it is known ;-) Just wanted to remind us
on this.

Best wishes

Norbert

YORK (vb.)
To shift the position of the shoulder straps on a heavy bag or
rucksack in a vain attempt to make it seem lighter. Hence : to laugh
falsely and heartily at an unfunny remark. 'Jasmine yorked politely,
loathing him to the depths of her being' - Virginia Woolf.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff