[tex-live] Tl 2005 testing 20051011

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Thu Oct 27 00:12:25 CEST 2005

Karl Berry :

> Hi Lars,
>
> (Please excuse the delayed reply.)
>
>    the latest version seems to be missing dvipdfmx.def
>
> True enough.  Never had it (or dvipdfmx) in the past, either.
>
>    I don't know whether this is intentional or not. Just wanted to let you
>    know.
>
> It's not exactly intentional, it just never occurred to me.  It seems it
> should really be included in the graphics bundle?  I'm somewhat
> reluctant to just throw in this extra file from the dvipdfmx cvs
> repository (it's not even in their distribution, as far as I can see),
> although it does seem like clearly a good thing to have.
> http://ftp.ktug.or.kr/KTUG/dvipdfmx/contrib/latex/dvipdfmx.def.sample
>
> Staszek, anyone else, what do you think?

Well without it not color or graphics (?) will work with dvipdfmx

AFAIR I got the file from the URL above. It seems to be working fine.
It seems weird that they haven't submitted it to CTAN yet.

/daleif

``You cannot help men permanently by doing for them
what they could and should do for themselves. ''
  -- Abraham Lincoln