[tex-live] Velthuis Devanagari on TL

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Thu Oct 20 19:15:54 CEST 2005

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005, Zdenek Wagner wrote:

> I made last-minute changes in documentation and placed the package to
> http://hroch486.icpf.cas.cz/devanagr/

Karl will be away for 2 days, so I'll put the package on TL's depot in
a moment. Please submit it also to CTAN.

> I do not know where the binary files should be, therefore the same page
> also contains the package with devnag.c and the Windows executable which I
> have already sent you.

Already at the place. I compiled it for Linux yesterday.

> I have updated even the lists/devanagr file and devanagr.tpm to contain
> the correct list of files

Thanks, but that's not needed as we use the whole machinery for rebuilding
tpm and list files.

> The package, as you sent me, did not contain dnmacs.tex for use with plain
> TeX. In TL 2004 this file was present in texmf-dist/tex/plain/devanagr/. I
> have created this directory and placed the file there. I have corrected
> the typo in the author's name in the tpm file, updated the version number
> and supplied the sizes calculated by du -cb

OK. Many thanks for perfectly prepared package.

Best,

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl