[tex-live] Licenses for TeX packages (tpm)

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Oct 13 19:08:39 CEST 2005

On Don, 13 Okt 2005, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
> I've seen that my CJK package has license `unknown' for reasons
> unknown to me :-)  It has always been GPLed.  Whom shall I contact to
> have this fixed?

>From the website:
----
The catalogue is regularly updated and others are welcome to join the
team maintaining the catalogue by creating an account on Sarovar. There
are bound to be errors in the catalogue. If you come across any, or have
comments, enhancements, and additions, please send them to me at
Graham.Williams at togaware.com.
---

I will try to get write permissions to the catalogue and start fixing
stuff there. In the meaintime I would like you to ask him to change the
entry. Thanks.

Best wishes

Norbert

sip:preining at at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018