[tex-live] antt.tpm occurring in collection-langpolish and -fontsextra

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Oct 7 00:36:30 CEST 2005

    Good idea. When do we implement it?

Not now, not by me anyway.  Sebastian, are you so sure other tools will
silently ignore a new attribute?  I am not certain.  I think TLPM reads
the tpm files.

    (And btw, could you tell me wether this fix for Tpm.pm would include the
    license information in the tpm files?

Try it.

    There is already all the infrastructure there in Tpm.pm. It gets the
    entry from the catalogue, but it does not save it to the tpm file.

Please, as I said before, let's not make this change now.  I, perhaps
irrationally, fear this.  After our bad experience with descriptions, I
don't want to go adding a new attribute to the tpm files at this last
possible moment.  Nothing good can come of it.  After the release we can
screw up the tpm's all you want :).