[tex-live] updates to TL source

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat May 28 23:42:40 CEST 2005

    Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:13:54 +0100 (CET)

    I fixed it by adding
    TEXMFDOCDIR=$SELFAUTOPARENT/texmf-doc/doc/english
    and adding this to
    TEXDOCS =  .;$TEXMF/doc//;$TEXMFDOCDIR//

    Don't know if there are any better ways.

    Now texdoc will actually find symbols-a4 ;-)

This seemed fine to me; I installed the same changes into the TL
texmf.cnf, except I left off the /english.  Do we really want to search
only english?  Does that cause conflicts so that it finds doc in other
languages first?  I can imagine that, but I'm not sure what the solution
is, except (as usual) to have unique filenames.

Thanks,
karl