[tex-live] psfonts.map isn't up to date

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue May 10 22:08:02 CEST 2005

    The file updmap.cfg contains t5-antt.map, but the created psfonts.map
    doesn't contain the corresponding fonts.

I checked in new map files for everything.  There are tons of additions,
deletions, and changes.

    Karl, can you add a dependency to your scripts so that psfonts.map is
    automatically regenerated as soon updmap.cfg is changed?

Yeah, I'll turn that back on soon.  I was doing it as part of the
nightly build (which I turned off for a while after the release), since
updmap.cfg itself is generated by that.

Thanks,